Hey Girls! I took a little kitchen hiatus because we all need a break from the kitchen sometimes BUT now I’m back, my hunger strike is over, and its back to cooking and sharing! I guess the warm weather really shifted my mood and inspired me to get to it again and re-tie my apron! Now, that summer is here and I’m always looking for a light, tasty, quick, and healthy meal that pleases the taste buds minus all the guilt. So, all of those reasons brought me here to this moment, sharing my winner winner “Summer Couscous Salad” dinner recipe with YOU! It’s perfect as a light meal on its own or served as a side dish. Let’s just say it’s a “you can’t go wrong with me” salad!
Below I attached a few other Couscous Salad recipes for you! Get ya motivated and in the kitchen! I also attached a link to marcona almonds in case you’ve never had them or seen them before in your local supermarket. HAPPY COOKING & SUMMER TO YOU! #GOGIRL
- 2 Boxes of Plain Pearled Couscous (Near East Brand)
- All Natural Smoked Turkey Sausage
- 1 Small Bundle of Asparagus
- 2 tbsp of Purple Onion
- Handful of Baby Heirloom Tomatoes
- Handful of Marcona Almonds (rough chopped)
- Fresh Mozzarella Balls (halved)
- Fresh Basil (roll up and rough chop)
- Citrus Vinaigrette
- 2 Lemons
- 1 Lime
- Squirt of Honey
- 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil
- Dash of Pepper
- Dash of Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- Boil your couscous.
- Saute your turkey sausage.
- Saute your asparagus in a splash of olive oil for couple of minutes. (I like my to have a crunch when bite into it).
- Halve your tomatoes and mozzarella balls.
- Dice your onion.
- Rough chop your macrona almonds.
- Rough chop a handful of fresh basil.
- Make your citrus vinaigrette by squeezing your lemons & lime into a bowl (no seeds). Add your olive oil, honey, and seasoning and mix well.
- Add all of your above ingredients into a bowl then drizzle over your dressing and toss gently.
Results 1 – 10 of 34 … Discover delicious couscous salad recipes from the expert chefs at Food Network .
1: cup Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton). 3/4: cup uncooked couscous. 1: cup cubed plum (Roma) tomatoes (3 medium). 1: cup cubed unpeeled …
Find the recipe for Grilled Lemon Chicken and Moroccan Couscous Salad and other couscous recipes at Epicurious.com.